[albatross-users] XML and Albatross templates?

Gabriel Cooper gabriel.cooper at mediapulse.com
Fri May 6 00:27:38 EST 2005

Andrew McNamara wrote:

>Note that this also means that albatross tags within html tags are no
>longer necessary. So this horrible contruct should be a thing of the past:

>This is now written:
>
>    <al-td al-colspan="n.span()">

We implemented the al-xxx attribute change in Snakeskin a several months
ago and really love it. Since then we've discussed making the "anytag"
tag several times, our only roadblocks having been setting aside the
time to do it! Once that's implemented it will completely change what
template code looks like. /Much/ cleaner code, etc. Definitely implement
this change! :)

Gabriel Cooper.