[albatross-users] XML and Albatross templates?

Frederick Polgardy fred at polgardy.com
Fri May 6 00:38:31 EST 2005

Agreed.  In fact, I've always avoided the lookup scheme, because I
haven't had the time to grok exactly how it works and what it buys you
(maybe I've just not seen any really good examples).

My only objection to the suggestion quoted below is that the al-if is at
a different level of nesting than the other elements.  The only thing I
could come up with off the top of my head would be something
structurally more like:

<cond>
    <if test="">
    </if>

    <if test="">
    </if>

    <else>
    </else>
</cond>

But I'm not sold on it, and any change like that is bound to break
existing stuff.