[albatross-users] Plans for next release?

Tim Churches tchur at optushome.com.au
Tue Aug 10 04:47:24 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 01:44, Michael C. Neel wrote:
> > Mother and baby are well.  Mark is very tired and has been ringing us up
> > to check how things are going in his absence.  I suspect he is already
> > thinking of work as an escape from the baby. (Anyone who has had a baby
> > knows about this trick.)
> If it works like the States, daddy really doesn't have anything to do
> the first few days.  Mommy just wants to rest, the nurses keep the
> baby most of the time.

Nuh. Unless Mum is seriously ill, she has to look after bub from hour
zero, and if it is an uncomplicated delivery, she will be sent home
within 24 hours. Life's tough these days.

--

Tim C

PGP/GnuPG Key 1024D/EAF993D0 available from keyservers everywhere
or at http://members.optushome.com.au/tchur/pubkey.asc
Key fingerprint = 8C22 BF76 33BA B3B5 1D5B  EB37 7891 46A9 EAF9 93D0