[albatross-users] Plans for next release?

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Tue Aug 10 01:44:01 EST 2004

> Mother and baby are well.  Mark is very tired and has been ringing us up
> to check how things are going in his absence.  I suspect he is already
> thinking of work as an escape from the baby. (Anyone who has had a baby
> knows about this trick.)

If it works like the States, daddy really doesn't have anything to do
the first few days.  Mommy just wants to rest, the nurses keep the baby
most of the time.  Tell work your with Mommy, tell Mommy you need to
check into work, then go home and relax a bit* =p.

Mike

*This all goes to hell if you were insane enough to "do the baby's
room", in which case it's no where near done, and you spend 25 hrs a day
painging, putting down trim, makeing sure the outlets are GFI...