[albatross-users] Plans for next release?

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Mon Aug 9 11:40:00 EST 2004

Fabian Fagerholm wrote:

> That's good. However, I'm a little surprised and worried about the fact
> that the Object Craft people haven't participated more in this
> discussion. After all, if Object Craft decides not to join in on the SF
> project, we are talking about a fork here.

What is being proposed is clearly allowed by the Albatross license.  I
am supportive of what you are doing and have high hopes that the result
of the new project will yield benefits to Albatross.

While I am interested in the discussion, it is hard for me to be
involved without the appearance of bias.  I think it is important that
this project go ahead (or not) purely on the basis of the people who
will be driving it.  For that reason I have been standing back.