[albatross-users] pre4 - Problems still ...

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Mon Jul 14 02:17:36 EST 2003

--On Sunday, July 13, 2003 4:52 PM +1000 Dave Cole
<djc at object-craft.com.au> wrote:

> So much for 1.10pre3.  For my next trick I have packaged up the
> 1.10pre4 release of Albatross.  This resolves the problems encountered
> in the 1.10pre2 release.

This does prevent me from getting 500 Internal Server error now on my test
app.

Current Problem:
Session Variables are still being lost, as before. If you go to the initial
log in page, it shows four session variables, including _last_access and
_authstatus but when you go to the next page (after entering log in
information and attempting to authenticate) you go to the Expired page
(which is an error) and the two session variables mentioned above are no
longer in the session. The code contains NO statements that remove the
session or delete session variables.

Live demo here:
http://mathxy.com/cgi-bin/test/mgr.py

account num = 123456
email = test at example.com
passwd = test1234
(only the login page should/would work. create login and lost password
disabled.)

Code (still) available here:
http://mathxy.com/temp/

--