[albatross-users] Session Variables not saved

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Sun Jul 13 08:22:09 EST 2003

--On Saturday, July 12, 2003 10:26 PM +0100 Matt Goodall
<matt at pollenation.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 09:21, Sheila King wrote:
>> --On Friday, July 11, 2003 10:43 PM -0700 Sheila King
>> <sheila at thinkspot.net> wrote:
>>
>> > I am still having serious difficulties with my application since
>> > the  upgrade to Albatross 1.10pre2.

> The problem is that on redirect only the 'Location' and 'Status' headers
> are being sent to the browser. The critical one that is missing is
> 'Set-Cookie', i.e. the browser is never told what its session id is!

Thank you SO much for that sanity check.

Although I did look at the redirect code for the cgiapp Request class, I
didn't see what the problem was. Grrr. I *should* have though, as I had
worked with that code closely before. Guess I was too tired and was just
trying to figure out exactly where the error was occurring. Have already
spent more than a full day on this issue alone. :((

Thank goodness for your post. I was about to crank up and make an even more
stripped down version.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/