[albatross-users] Session Variables not saved

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Sun Jul 13 07:26:01 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 09:21, Sheila King wrote:
> --On Friday, July 11, 2003 10:43 PM -0700 Sheila King
> <sheila at thinkspot.net> wrote:
>
> > I am still having serious difficulties with my application since
> > the  upgrade to Albatross 1.10pre2.

I just spent a few minutes stepping through the code debugging this, I'm
getting the same here too.

The problem is that on redirect only the 'Location' and 'Status' headers
are being sent to the browser. The critical one that is missing is
'Set-Cookie', i.e. the browser is never told what its session id is!

This appears to affect all the request adapters. I'm also fairly sure
that I didn't break it this time ;-).

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Matt

p.s. if anyone needs a recommendation for a Python debugger then wingide
works really well.

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
w: http://www.pollenation.net