[albatross-users] Session Variables not saved

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sun Jul 13 12:35:19 EST 2003

>> The problem is that on redirect only the 'Location' and 'Status'
>> headers are being sent to the browser. The critical one that is
>> missing is 'Set-Cookie', i.e. the browser is never told what its
>> session id is!

Sheila> Thank you SO much for that sanity check.

I looked at the code and could not see anything you were doing wrong -
I assumed I was just missing something.  Turned out it was Albatross
doing something wrong - thanks again Matt.

I am just in the process of packaging up a pre3 release.  This is
hopefully the last one.

Sheila> Although I did look at the redirect code for the cgiapp
Sheila> Request class, I didn't see what the problem was. Grrr. I
Sheila> *should* have though, as I had worked with that code closely
Sheila> before. Guess I was too tired and was just trying to figure
Sheila> out exactly where the error was occurring. Have already spent
Sheila> more than a full day on this issue alone. :((

Ouch.  Sorry about that.