example code (was Re: [albatross-users] Re: Albatross-users digest, Vol 1 #177 - 13 msgs)

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Tue Jul 1 23:22:52 EST 2003

>> I think that is an excellent idea.  Why didn't we think of that...

Eric> having acquired a fair degree of scar tissue in this area over
Eric> the past year, go for simple (install, use) and try to find
Eric> something with a revision history capability in case you get the
Eric> occasional fine witted moron who decides to pee in the public
Eric> pool.

Eric> I believe the current version of moinmoin satisfies this
Eric> requirement.  I've used twiki and while it is simple to use, its
Eric> registration requirements for users, configuration, and set up
Eric> complexity reveal its perlish nature.

OK.  I have a pristine wiki up at the following URL:

        http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/wiki

Go for it.  I suppose the best thing that Andrew and I can do is stand
well back.  Maybe we should restrict ourselves to adding clarification
and corrections when they are necessary.