example code (was Re: [albatross-users] Re: Albatross-users digest, Vol 1 #177 - 13 msgs)

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Wed Jul 2 01:03:41 EST 2003

Do we want to come up with a top-level "menu"? Perhaps HowTo,
FrequentlyAskedQuestions, CaseStudies, Comments, Gotchas aka
CommonMistakes, ExampleCode, HintsAndTips etc. Perhaps someone knows a
similar wiki that they find well structured that we could use as a model?

... or shall we just see what happens?

Cheers, Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd