example code (was Re: [albatross-users] Re: Albatross-users digest, Vol 1 #177 - 13 msgs)

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Tue Jul 1 21:46:27 EST 2003

Matt> Cameron Blackwood wrote:
>> Actually, one thing that I think Albatross __REALLY__ __REALLY__
>> needs are some simple example/skeleton code fragments. Maybe this
>> should be a list effort, not something we all wait for
>> object-craft.com.au to do.

Matt> I would be more than happy to help out with this. I also think
Matt> that HOWTOs and an FAQ (built from posts to the mailing list)
Matt> would be really useful. A wiki seems like a good place for this
Matt> sort of documentation as the list memers could then contribute
Matt> too ... leaving Dave time to update the official documentation
Matt> ;-).

Matt> Dave, Andrew - any chance of getting a public wiki on the object
Matt> craft web server?

I think that is an excellent idea.  Why didn't we think of that...