example code (was Re: [albatross-users] Re: Albatross-users digest, Vol 1 #177 - 13 msgs)

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Tue Jul 1 21:51:24 EST 2003

Cameron Blackwood wrote:

>Actually, one thing that I think Albatross __REALLY__ __REALLY__ needs
>are some simple example/skeleton code fragments. Maybe this should be
>a list effort, not something we all wait for object-craft.com.au to
>do.

I would be more than happy to help out with this. I also think that
HOWTOs and an FAQ (built from posts to the mailing list) would be really
useful. A wiki seems like a good place for this sort of documentation as
the list memers could then contribute too ... leaving Dave time to
update the official documentation ;-).

Dave, Andrew - any chance of getting a public wiki on the object craft
web server?

- Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd