[albatross-users] Additions/help wanted?

Dan Grassi dan at grassi.org
Tue Jun 25 10:59:27 EST 2002

Hi,

I just found Albatross and it looks like what I am striving for in the
web application code I have been writing.  My work is based on a portion
of a very early WebWare but I did not like the direction it was going so
I forked my own project.

Currently the main area I am working on is form generation, validation
and integration with a SQL (MySQL) database.  I have a good amount done
at this point and could work it into the Albatross framework.

The question is: Are you interested in help/contributions in this area?
Or should I plan on a seperate project that is an add-on that works with
Albatross?

For a little background:  I have over 25 years of programming
experience.  I have good current experience with databases design and
usage (Sybase & MySQL), C/C++ and my favorite: Python.  I am also very
familiar with web protocols and such and was technical director for a
dot-com for a short time.  I also have several web sites with one that
gets over 500 unique visitors a day and serves about 6GB/mo.

Thanks,

Dan