[albatross-users] How-to doc for Albatross

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Mon Jul 8 17:19:25 EST 2002

>Attached is my How-to document on Albatross.
>
>I've converted it to the Python LaTeX2HTML format.  (Whew.  That
>was more fun than I expected.) I've run it through LaTeX2HTML, so
>it should be pretty clean.  But, I suspect that you will still want
>to hack on it a bit so that it fits in with your document style.
>Also, If you want to pitch it back toward me with comments for some
>additional work, please do so.
>
>And, once again, you are welcome to use it as you see fit.

I've put this up on our web server:

  http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/albatross_beginners_how
to/

Note that I've changed the copyright to "Dave Kuhlman" - seems only fair -
hope this is okay.

I've added a Makefile, and a rudementary "copyright" file, and renamed
the file albatross_beginners_howto.tex. I've attached the modified
version in case you want to make changes...