[albatross-users] How-to doc for Albatross

Dan Grassi dan at grassi.org
Sun Jul 7 02:16:08 EST 2002

At least in the US, and I suspect among many countries, no copyright
notice is necessary in order to copyright a work.  I suspect that it is
the same in much of the world because US copyright law was brought into
compliance with European copyright law.  Thus just because a work does
not have a copyright notice does not mean that it is free of copyright
and can be appropriated.

But it is a good idea to include a copyright notice.

Dan