[albatross-users] How-to doc for Albatross

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sat Jul 6 16:31:45 EST 2002

>>>>> "Dave" == Dave Kuhlman <dkuhlman at cutter.rexx.com> writes:

Dave> Attached is my How-to document on Albatross.  I've converted it
Dave> to the Python LaTeX2HTML format.  (Whew.  That was more fun than
Dave> I expected.) I've run it through LaTeX2HTML, so it should be
Dave> pretty clean.  But, I suspect that you will still want to hack
Dave> on it a bit so that it fits in with your document style.  Also,
Dave> If you want to pitch it back toward me with comments for some
Dave> additional work, please do so.

Dave> And, once again, you are welcome to use it as you see fit.

I just looked at the LaTeX source.  You left our copyright on your
work - doesn't seem fair.

Anyway, it comes up very nicely in PDF.