[albatross-users] Albatross

Michael Rembach mxr at itga.com.au
Tue Aug 27 10:12:12 EST 2002

Hi all,

For simple pagination the prev / next model works well.

What I had in mind for the tabbed notebook is that when you submit the
form, it goes to the server and retrieves say, 2 tables of information,
for example client info and product info and the tabbed notebook can be
able to switch from one to the other without having to go back to the
server.

--
Michael Rembach