[python-sybase] Support for Python's datetime module?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Sep 29 03:34:13 EST 2005

It doesn't look like Python's datetime module is supported in 0.37 of the
Python Sybase module.  I modified things in 0.36 to support it, but the code
in Sybase.py has changed enough that I think I need to do things from
scratch again.

My notion of "support" is that programmers should be able to transparently
input datetime.datetime (or datetime.date or datetime.time) objects and
receive such objects as output without having to mess around with
sybasect.datetime().  Is that the goal?  Has anyone else already done this?

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro
Katrina Benefit Concerts: http://www.musi-cal.com/katrina