[albatross-users] labels

Didrik Pinte dpinte at itae.be
Sat Feb 18 04:16:33 EST 2006

Hi,

Thank you Andrew for the great information on idexpr. It works fine now.

Another related question. Using those id's, i'm trying to add labels to
my web application.

First I tried to this :

<label for="<al-value expr="s_label" noescape>"> Stations : </label>

but the <al-value> tag is not interpreted.

I transformed it to the following which is pretty dirty ... :

<al-value expr="'<label for=' + s_label + '>'"
noescape>Stations :</label>

Is there a more subtle way to do that ?

I did not find in the documentation information on how albatross tags
are interpreted. Is there some information on that somewhere on the
web ?

Thanks

Didrik