[albatross-users] Nested tags...

Gabriel Cooper gabriel.cooper at mediapulse.com
Fri May 27 05:38:39 EST 2005

If they've released the changes that were talked about a few weeks back
you should be able to download that and then do the following:

<al-select nameexpr="val1" optionexpr="val2" onChangeexpr="'updateText(\'' + val1 +'\')'" whitespace/>

If not you could use snakeskin (snakeskin-tools.sf.net) instead to do it
like so:

<ss-select nameexpr="val1" optionexpr="val2" ss-onChange="'updateText(\'' + val1 +'\')'" whitespace/>

(note that I didn't check syntax on these....)

but. eh... promoting snakeskin here seems horribly subversive so just go
look for the development version of Albatross. ;)

Gabriel.