[albatross-users] Module generated content inserted in template

Luci Stanescu luci at wolfheart.ro
Sun Mar 6 01:31:08 EST 2005

How can I insert in a template (or a response (but neither at beginning,
nor end)) the content generated by a module? I'm using
ModularSessionApp? Using an url in <al-include> might work (I think),
but I'm not using RandomModularSessionApp (because I don't understand
how it works). It's the first time I use Albatross, so I don't know if what I
want is even possible, but I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Details:
I have a module called tree that generates some xml data with a tree.
I would like to use the output of this module in other modules (I want
to include the xml document fragment generated by the tree module in the xml
documents generated by other modules). Can't see how to do this at this
time.

Thank you for your help.

Luci Stanescu