[albatross-users] "Broken Pipe" tracebacks...

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Mon Jan 10 09:16:05 EST 2005

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the response.

Yes, we are running Apache 1.3. Not mod_python, but just usual cgi.

Your comments do seem to corroborate though with what I am seeing.

I doubt we are moving to Apache 2.0 any time soon...

I will pass your remarks on to our Sysadmin, though, for his information...

Thanks again,

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

--On Sunday, January 09, 2005 2:00 PM -0500 "Michael C. Neel"