[albatross-users] Greetings

Frederick Polgardy Jr fred at polgardy.com
Thu Feb 3 13:54:14 EST 2005

Greetings all.

This is my first visit.  I have just discovered Albatross, and like many of
you (probably), it took a good week for the drooling to completely stop.
What a great design!

And now for my first question... Any way to support cookies?  (I mean,
actual site cookies for long-term persistence, beyond storing session IDs.)
My best guess at the moment is to take what I need from the (CGI,
mod_python, etc.) Request object and tweak it before wrapping it in the
albatross Request, because I don't seem to be able to find it after that.
Maybe I'm missing something dumb and obvious.

Thanks for any help.

Fred