[albatross-users] How to get https protocol from al-a tags?

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Tue Jan 13 08:43:51 EST 2004

OK, I'm moving an albatross app I've been using under http for a while to
https. And I had hoped this would simply require moving the appropriate
files to the proper directory on my web server and adjusting a path or two.

However, it does appear that the al-a tags always produce links to http and
not to https even if the referring/current page is https.

How to fix this?

Is there an easy/quick thing I can do to my albatross files? I'm looking at
tags.py and it is not clear to me what code I could/should change there for
this effect?

I'm kinda bummed, cuz I already paid to have SSL set up on my web site, and
now it appears that it may not work with albatross.
:/

suggestions?

--
Sheila King