[albatross-users] pagination with al-for

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Wed Jan 7 02:55:28 EST 2004

> Sigh - remind me what that patch was for? Sorry - been
> preoccupied with
> other work. If we're talking about the page module loading stuff, I'm
> still concerned that none of the proposed solutions are
> entirely "clean"
> (backward compatible and tasteful).

The patch I'm refering to was just a clean up patch of things in the
TODO list with my name on them.  I sent in two to the list with the
subject "Patch to 1.11pre2", just make sure to grab the second one.

> We need a faster release cycle. It's actually not that hard for us to
> bundle up a release - what takes time is updating the doco and tests.
> Doco and test patches are certainly less glamerous, but they will be
> received with enthusiasm from me, at least.

Docs are all that are holing me up from releasing a 1.0 of Axe =)
Currently I'm looking for a different solution than the standard python
tex files, and looking into aurigadocs.sf.net, which at least I'll have
docs in an XML format I can live with.  I know Docbook is becoming more
a standard, but I don't want to spend a lot of time working on parsers
and having found any project with output in a format I like yet.