[albatross-users] pagination with al-for

Tim Churches tchur at optushome.com.au
Thu Jan 1 09:01:05 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-01 at 03:25, Michael C. Neel wrote:
> This has come up a few times here as well.  The iterator class used
> doesn't have the methods needed for this.  We have talked about how we
> could add firstpage, lastpage, and gotopage methods into the class.

Just to second (or third) Sheila's and Mike's wishes for more
sophisticated pagination facilities. The next phase of our work with
Albatross (the work is primarily on an epidemiological analysis and
reporting facility) will require this. Since Andrew McNamara will be
working on this (the analysis facility) under contract, starting very
shortly, it seems like a good opportunity to get these features into the
core Albatross distribution.

Cheers,

Tim C