[albatross-users] al-input type="image" with variable src

Cameron Blackwood korg at darkqueen.org
Tue Feb 24 20:25:09 EST 2004

Hi everyone!

its been ages since Ive had time to play with albatross, but im at it
again.... and sadly my albatross brainspace has rusted shut. :(

Im trying to make an array of graphic buttons, each clickable.
(I dont care about the x,y coords of the click, I just want an

The trouble is that the buttons src="" isnt constant, but rather needs
to be dynamically generated.

<al-input type="image" src="foo(3,4)" name="button-at" value="3,4">
<al-input type="image" src="foo(3,5)" name="button-at" value="3,5">
<al-input type="image" src="foo(3,6)" name="button-at" value="3,6">
                            ^^^^^^^^

My brain is stalling on how to make the src="" looked up in the
context. I have a feeling that Ill be slapping my forhead once i find
out, but currently it scapes me. (See, I am actually _really_ rusty).

I guess I could wrap a whole lot of <al-img>'s in <al-a>'s, but id
really rather not.

Is it possible to send a variable src= to an al-input? Or am i missing
some other better way to do this.

(Ive played with albatross before, but that was months and months ago
and its all escaped, so sorry if im brainfarting on something
obvious).

cheers,
cam

--