[albatross-users] Announcement: Albatross in Debian

Tim Churches tchur at optushome.com.au
Thu Feb 19 23:17:37 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 22:22, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 00:52, Michael C. Neel wrote:
> > > I'm very happy to announce that Albatross has finally made
> > > its way into
> > > Debian unstable.
> >
> > > The packages contains the latest stable version of Albatross
> > > (1.10). I'm
> > > preparing to release a newer version as soon as a new stable
> > > version is
> > > released.
> >
> > Anyone else see the ironry here? =p
>
> It was late. That's my only defense :)

I'm sure that Michael didn't intend any criticism of you, Fabian. More
of a friendly dig at someone else for being so, err, dilatory with the
update preparation process. But Dave has an excuse: he's been busy
practicing with his Samba school - I'm told he looks great in spandex
and sequins (pot calls kettle black). And Andrew has been flat out
helping to save the world from chook germs. True!

--

Tim C

PGP/GnuPG Key 1024D/EAF993D0 available from keyservers everywhere
or at http://members.optushome.com.au/tchur/pubkey.asc
Key fingerprint = 8C22 BF76 33BA B3B5 1D5B  EB37 7891 46A9 EAF9 93D0