[albatross-users] New release?

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Tue Sep 23 04:37:40 EST 2003

Dave, thanks for the tip below. I'm SURPISED it is that simple, because...

I've looked in the archives for assistance on this topic and found nowhere
such a simple solution.

Might be worth mentioning in the installation docs?

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

--On Sunday, September 21, 2003 12:55 PM +1000 Dave Cole