[albatross-users] New release?

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sun Sep 21 12:57:34 EST 2003

>>  I have spent most of today getting everything ready for a 1.20pre1
>> release.

Sheila> Sound exciting. And time consuming.

>> I want to include your new PageModuleMixin as I think it is the
>> right way to go.  It will break some code - probably a good thing
>> though.  I want Andrew to have a look at the new code before a
>> final decision is made.

Sheila> Somehow I'm thinking the above remark doesn't apply to Matt's
Sheila> latest cookie-path patch? I've been meaning to post that I've
Sheila> been using it and it seems to have solved the problems I had
Sheila> been reporting regarding duplicate cookies and corrupted
Sheila> sessions that I could not re-establish.

Sheila> Thanks again, Matt!

Yes, thanks Matt!

I am going to ensure that all of the bugfixes make it into the next
release.  The pre release will allow people to check that I have not
missed anything...