[albatross-users] <al-a href=... difference between v1.10 & 1.11

Pierre Moermans pmoermans at linuxmail.org
Tue Nov 18 02:33:38 EST 2003

Hello,

When using hyperlinks for page change, I get different results using
version 1.10 and 1.11 of Alabatross:

I have a page "first.py" (please see below). The corresponding html page
contains the following code:

<al-a href="add_image=1">Add</al-a whitespace>

When pressing the Add link, with version 1.10, I get forwarded as I
expected to the "add_image" page, but with version 1.11, I get back to
the page "http://localhost/imghot/login.py.add_image=1", which is the
index page of the imghost directory.

As I haven't seen any change concerning the al-a tag in the changelog
from 1.10 -> 1.11,  I wondered if I missed something or if this would be
a bug. If I missed something, how can I achieve the same result using
the newest release?

Can anybody help me out ?

Thanks!

file first.py: