[albatross-users] popview example from documentation

Gregory Bond gnb at itga.com.au
Mon May 12 13:38:16 EST 2003

> In Mozilla 1.3 it does't work at all. Clicking on the image link to view
> the individual messages just returns me to the list page, repeatedly.

I've seen something like this a few times, it usually happens after an
Albatross application has raised an exception.  Sometimes Mozilla gets very
attached to a cookie, and will continue to return the old cookie on all
subsequent requests even if the application asks to set a new cookie. This
causes the app to continually go back to the top page.  I've seen it happen on
Netscape 6 as well.

Closing and restarting the browser seems to fix it, assuming you are using
the default session-only cookies (i.e. haven't set an expire time on them).

Greg.