[albatross-users] URL style user inputs requiring a session server

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Thu Mar 27 04:02:56 EST 2003

I take it you are using linux browsers?  I haven't really checked the
style sheet there, as I'm mostly concerned with Windows systems.  In the
case where I've used this was on an Intranet, and it was IE only so
cross-platform wasn't an issue.  Try it in IE to make sure you have it
working (I'd just use a standard <input> to rule out an albatross
issues), then you can see if those browsers support enough css to make
this work.

Mike