[albatross-users] Documentation bug

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sun Jun 29 14:36:39 EST 2003

>>>>> "Dave" == Dave Cole <djc at object-craft.com.au> writes:

Dave> I gave up trying to work out why the image generation is working
Dave> at home but not at work.  It is something to do with pstoimg
Dave> from the latex2html package but I can't figure it out.  At work
Dave> I get zero length images...

Ooops - I forgot to mention that I have placed the 2.3 formatted HTML
up on the website

        http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/albatross/

Still more work to go before I am happy with the templates reference.
I want to have a crack at the suggestion from Michael C. Neel:

> Looks like I missed this post too, but this looks really great.
> The one part I would add is an example of each tag on the form
> side being parsed on submission, i.e.  showing how to get at
> the data from a <al-input type=file> etc.

> # page module code, inside page_process(), saves the uploaded file
> if ctx.req_equals("resume") and len(ctx.locals.resume.value):
>     filename = "/home/uploads/resumes/new_file.txt"
>     file = open(filename, 'wb')
>     file.writelines(ctx.locals.image.value)
>     file.close()

I should also go back through the list looking for more comments on
the new documentation.