[albatross-users] displaying two-dimensional arrays of data

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Tue Jun 24 08:37:15 EST 2003

Michael C. Neel wrote:

> I work with some good designers who know the client side stuff really
> well so they usally just give me the JS/CSS code ;)

;-) I've tried that an occasion but what I want to do makes most designers
whimper with fear.

> Yes, any attrib albatross doesn't handel or need to change it just
> passed though; so id, name, onchange, etc will all work.

I eventually just went to the straight input tag with <al-value> sprinkled
liberally about.  I've gotten tired of looking at the:

ApplicationError: al-input "checkbox_name" not defined as "list"

type errors today.  I will figure out why I get these love notes later.

many thanks for help.

---eric