[albatross-users] Stand-alone Albatross (was: Possible bug)

Tim Churches tchur at optushome.com.au
Thu Jun 19 01:34:13 EST 2003

From: albatross-users-admin at object-craft.com.au [mailto:albatross-users-
> admin at object-craft.com.au] On Behalf Of Matt Goodall
> Sent: Thursday, 19 June 2003 11:11 AM
> To: albatross-users at object-craft.com.au
> Subject: [albatross-users] Possible bug
>
> Hi,
>
> Before I forget, I'm using 1.10pre1.
>
> I've recently been having lots of fun getting a standalone HTTP server
> going. In general things are going ok although I haven't done anything
> for file uploads yet.

Fab! This is just what we require for deploying Albatross apps easily on
Windows 2000 laptops (and also a native Win32 version of PostgreSQL, but
that is forthcoming in version 7.4 which is nearing completion I
understand). How are you implementing the HTTP server? Using the CGI
Server classes in the standard Python library? Do you plan to release
this code, or contribute it to Albatross?

Tim C