[albatross-users] Default Macro Args and Simple Macro Args.

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Wed Jul 23 20:59:06 EST 2003

>>>>> "Gregory" == Gregory Bond <gnb at itga.com.au> writes:

Gregory> I've just added a couple of sections to the FeatureRequests
Gregory> page of the Wiki
Gregory> http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/wiki/FeatureRequests
Gregory> with some (updated for 1.10) patches for simplifying the
Gregory> handling of macro arguments.

Gregory> Dave & Andrew have debated putting this in to Albatross and
Gregory> aparently fail to see the inherent beauty and reasonableness
Gregory> of this suggestion,

LOL.  I asked Andrew what he thought and then promptly forgot about
it.  Sorry about that.

Gregory> so I'm putting it up here in case anyone else is interested!

The wiki is a good place to put it.  It will not get buried under
other emails that way.