[albatross-users] New get_page_from_uri functionality

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Tue Jul 15 10:52:22 EST 2003

I've just made use of the new method, get_page_from_uri, that Dave added
a week or so ago. It works very nicely - thanks Dave.

I now have a page module, assets.py, which handles all requests for the
/assets uri tree, i.e. /assets/styles/default.css sends the content of
styles/default.css straight from the file system to the browser.

I'll try to add this as an example to the Wiki when I have a few
minutes. Feel free to hassle me to do this sooner if it would be useful
to you.

Thanks again Dave.

Cheers, Matt

--