[albatross-users] unscriptable object

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Tue Jul 15 09:58:09 EST 2003

Eric> Dave Cole wrote:
>>> <al-input type="submit" nameexp="categorize" value="change
>>> classification" >
>> Try using nameexpr="categorize"

Eric> bingo.  that was it.

>> It looks like it may be a good idea to check that input fields have
>> a non-None name in the template interpreter...

Eric> you have an interesting problem.  How do you syntax check when
Eric> you pass through all of the things that the manager keywords.
Eric> Maybe we should start building a "safe-to-pass" dictionary?

Rather than try to validate HTML all we do is look for the attributes
that are important to Albatross.  Validating HTML is a pretty big job.