path_info (was Re: [albatross-users] Upgrade problems to albatross 1.10pre2)

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Thu Jul 10 01:50:54 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 14:35, Dave Cole wrote:

> I am completely stumped trying to get a path_info that is not missing
> the first directory element.  Try out the following files with
> mod_python and tell me what I am doing wrong.

I get the same missing path element when relying on the DirectoryIndex
but it works when I add app.py to the URL:

	/~matt/simple/1/2/3
	filename: /home/matt/public_html/simple/1
	path_info: /2/3

	/~matt/simple/app.py/1/2/3
	filename: /home/matt/public_html/simple/app.py
	path:info: /1/2/3

Very strange, it's as if mod_python just assumes that the first bit is
the script name.

I'll ask on the mod_python list. We might have an answer by the time
Australia wakes up.

Cheers, Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd