[albatross-users] [patch] Another attempt at "fixing" base_url

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Thu Jul 10 00:16:51 EST 2003

Attached is another patch, against stock 1.10pre2, which attempts to
make the base_url + httpdapp combination work without breaking
everything else ;-).

This time, with the knowledge that a relative base_url is perfectly
valid, I have taken the approach of "fixing up" the base_url where it is
used to determine the page and build redirect urls. I hope this approach
is a little more successful than the previous one!

I have tested this for a RandomModularSessionApp in cgiapp, fcgiapp and
apacheapp mode with an absolute and relative base_url. It also works for
httpdapp.

Cheers, Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd