[albatross-users] [wiki] simple example to display a list and

Cameron Blackwood korg at darkqueen.org
Mon Jul 7 11:47:13 EST 2003

From: "Alex. Moskalenko" <albatross at tagancha.org>:

  | * Matt Goodall <matt at pollenation.net> [2003-07-05 21:43:15 +0100]:
  |
  | > I just added a new example,
  | > http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/wiki/Data_20Presentatio
  | n,
  | > that demonstrates getting a list of people from a datastore (of
  | > sorts), displaying the list, sorting the list by clicking on a table
  | > header and a simple list filter.

Matt's example code is a rocking idea! This is just the kind of stuff
that I (and I assume others) use to learn!!!

  | This is starting to make sense to me. Albatross documentation looks
  | somewhat overwhelming, probably because I'm still at the beginning of
  | the learning curve here, and examples like yours plus things that Eric
  | Johansson and others have been discussing on the list lately really make
  | a lot of it much clearer to me. Thank you very much. By the way,
  | starting a Wiki was a TERRIFIC idea.

You know I did a wonderful subject at uni that basically concluded
that the best people to help other people learn were people who had
just learned rather than 'experts' so please do dive in with comments
on whats confusing and what isnt. (Its been a while since I started
albatross, so Im not sure I really feel qualified to comment on the
documentation etc).

  | I've been lurking on the mailing list for weeks now and really love
  | what's been happening in the Albatross development/documentation lately.
  |
  | Regards,
  |
  | Alex.
cam

--