[albatross-users] New version of the standalone http server

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sat Jul 5 20:27:57 EST 2003

>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Goodall <matt at pollenation.net> writes:

Matt> On Sat, 2003-07-05 at 03:53, Dave Cole wrote:
>> In preparing the source I noticed some formatting differences
>> between Albatross and your code.  I went to PEP8 and had a read.
>> Albatross is still not PEP8 clean :-(.  I might do some minor
>> reformatting.

Matt> I must read that PEP myself.

>> While placing the code into Albatross I realised that there is no
>> copyright on the code.  What do you want to do?
>>
>> * Include a Matt Goodall BSD style copyright notice.
>>
>> * Assign the copyright to us so we can just apply the same BSD
>> style notice as is on the rest of the code.
>>
>> Since the code is not ours you need to decide what to do here.

Matt> I hereby assign the copyright to you to be included in Albatross
Matt> under the same licence as the rest of the project. Seems easier
Matt> that way ;-).  By the way the LICENSE file says (c) 2002.

Matt> It would be nice if my name and email address appeared in the
Matt> header, similar to the header you added to the fcgi module.

Thanks.  That makes it easy.

I have added this to the top of the files:

#
# Copyright 2003 by Object Craft P/L, Melbourne, Australia.
#
# LICENCE - see LICENCE file distributed with this software for details.
#
# AUTHOR(S)
#       Matt Goodall <matt AT pollenation DOT net>