[albatross-users] New version of the standalone http server

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Sat Jul 5 19:27:44 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-05 at 03:53, Dave Cole wrote:
> In preparing the source I noticed some formatting differences between
> Albatross and your code.  I went to PEP8 and had a read.  Albatross is
> still not PEP8 clean :-(.  I might do some minor reformatting.

I must read that PEP myself.

> While placing the code into Albatross I realised that there is no
> copyright on the code.  What do you want to do?
>
> * Include a Matt Goodall BSD style copyright notice.
>
> * Assign the copyright to us so we can just apply the same BSD style
>   notice as is on the rest of the code.
>
> Since the code is not ours you need to decide what to do here.

I hereby assign the copyright to you to be included in Albatross under
the same licence as the rest of the project. Seems easier that way ;-).
By the way the LICENSE file says (c) 2002.

It would be nice if my name and email address appeared in the header,
similar to the header you added to the fcgi module.

Cheers, Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
w: http://www.pollenation.net