[albatross-users] check boxes again.

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Fri Jul 4 10:26:42 EST 2003

Gregory Bond wrote:
> I battled with this sort of problem a few months ago and I spent some time
> yesterday putting up my solution onto the Albatross wiki.
> 	http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/wiki/ExampleCode

I noticed and thank you.  I would add another section however.

Q: how do I get a complete list of all checkboxes checked and unchecked just
like you can with ordinary CGI

Personally, I think this is a shortcoming of albatross.  It is one of the few
I've encountered in my brief exposure which is very impressive.  I am resigned
to shoving a list of all spamtrap tokens up to the page and using that
information plus the list of checkboxes checked to extract a list of what wasn't
checked.  ugly but not horrible.

what is the best way to store a chunk of data (i.e. a list) client side?

Anyway, thanks for your taking time to write up your solution.

---eric