[albatross-users] First post!

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Thu Jul 3 12:44:13 EST 2003

>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Goodall <matt at pollenation.net> writes:

Matt> Oh, this isn't /. then? ;-) I suggested the Wiki so it's only
Matt> fair that I get the ball rolling.  There is now a hello world
Matt> example on the wiki. Yeah I know, it's a completely useless
Matt> application but it's a start and it's something to cut and paste
Matt> to get going with.

Matt> One thing that I think could be useful is to add to the
Matt> RequestsForContent page. I tend to lose things in the noise of
Matt> the mailing list so that page could be a todo list for people to
Matt> pick items from later when they have more time or more
Matt> knowledge.

Matt> Dave/Andrew - could you enable the "Mail me my account data"
Matt> option in MoinMoin please so that I can get my id wherever I
Matt> am. Thanks.

Sorry, was out of office yesterday and our ISP had some routing
problems last night...

I have set up the mail options now.