[albatross-users] First post!

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Wed Jul 2 06:55:55 EST 2003

Oh, this isn't /. then? ;-)

I suggested the Wiki so it's only fair that I get the ball rolling.
There is now a hello world example on the wiki. Yeah I know, it's a
completely useless application but it's a start and it's something to
cut and paste to get going with.

One thing that I think could be useful is to add to the
RequestsForContent page. I tend to lose things in the noise of the
mailing list so that page could be a todo list for people to pick items
from later when they have more time or more knowledge.

Dave/Andrew - could you enable the "Mail me my account data" option in
MoinMoin please so that I can get my id wherever I am. Thanks.

Cheers, Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
w: http://www.pollenation.net