[albatross-users] al-values inside al-input

Michael Barrett mike at daboyz.org
Thu Jan 30 20:15:06 EST 2003

    Hi, I currently have this bit of code in one of my templates:

    <al-input name="username" size="30" value="<al-value expr='username'>">

    It doesn't seem to work.  Instead of displaying the value of 'username' inside the field, it instead displayes <al-value expr='username'>.  Is there anyway to work around this?  It worked before when I used regular input tags, rather than al-input, but I'd rather use al-input.

    Thanks.