[albatross-users] add_session_vars() - ignore

Dan Bergan danb at champonline.com
Wed Jan 29 05:48:23 EST 2003

I think I have already figured out my problem.  I don't believe it had anything
to do with where I was calling add_session_vars().  I think it had more to do
with not quite understanding the order of processing.  I put in some logging
statements and I found that my del_session_vars() wasn't being called when I
thought it was being called!

on to tackling more complex stuff...
Dan Bergan